Bluff : A card disappears from within the fold of a £5 note!
Borrow a £5 note from a spectator, fold it in two and then slip a playing card into the fold. The card protrudes about 1.5 cm from each side of the folded note.
Hold the assemblage between your hands, hiding the card from the spectators' view. Blow and move your right hand away. The card seems to have disappeared. Your spectators smile knowingly as they figure out that you've simply slipped the card to the side and that it's now entirely hidden behind the fingers of the left hand. It's obvious!
Undaunted, you once again hold the note/card assemblage as before. Blow again and the card reappears!
For the second time, you're the laughing stock of the entire audience. They've long since figured out that you hide the card with the fingers of your other hand and they won't hesitate to tell you!
Pretend to have no idea what they're talking about... OK, one final time! You hold, you blow... and the card disappears... for REAL! You explain that there's no longer anything in the fold of the note. You immediately open the note to prove what you've said... and, sure enough, the card is GONE!
How is this possible?
Return the note to its rightful owner after showing it one last time from every possible angle. An amazing disappearance in full view right under the noses of your spectators! Here one moment, gone the next! Make the card reappear, if you'd like.
- As stunning as it is, the effect is still CLEAN!
- You lead the spectators down the garden path, thinking they know the secret. You show them how wrong they are after they fall into the trap you've set for them.
- You do all this with a borrowed bill (Euros, Dollars, etc.)
- The borrowed £5 undergoes no preparation.
- No pulls, no manipulation, no lapping!
- You'll be able to present this incredible disappearance within five minutes! Mickael explains how to make the gimmick in a few minutes using only supplied materials.
- Explanatory video included.
- A long-held secret Mickael is now sharing with you!
MoM Behind the Curtain Look at BLUFF