"A really great and well written book. Really top advice and from experience I can tell you that you nailed it."
- Paul Romhany, Editor of Vanish Magazine and Grand Master of Magic 2015
Master the Business of Magic
Start living your dream as a professional entertainer by learning the strategies and tools used by leaders all around the world, as it applies specifically to magicians of all types. The skills and abilities gained from this book will give you the edge over your competitors and bolster your finances.
The best part is, you don't need to be a grand illusionist or have to travel the world to become a full-time working professional magician. Also, you certainly don't need to perform in cruise ships, casinos, or sold-out theaters to earn a six-figure income as an entertainer. You can take these developed strategies to start building your sustainable business in your own hometown, regardless of its size or how much competition works in your area. Learn what you are truly worth and why you're not charging nearly enough for your services, regardless of what type of magician you are.
You will learn:
- What your price tag should be
- Why you're not charging enough
- Why you're worth every dollar
- How to add value to your services
- How to master social media marketing
- The best way to negotiate higher prices
- And so much more!
"This is truly an inspiring and eye-opening book. YOU have inspired ME to raise my prices again, as I've just raised all my prices across the board recently. But everything makes SO much sense in your book, I'm realizing I'm not charging near enough for my experience. You've certainly put a lot of time and thought into this inspiring book. This should be a part of every entertainer's library."
- Tommy James Kidabra International Performer of the Year 2010
- Paperback: 364 pages
- Publisher: Prestige Book Publishing; 1st edition (April 28, 2018)
- Author: Richy Roy
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-0-9959024-7-3
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.76 x 9.25 inches
This product doesn't have any reviews yet