This is a real-world, professional routine from Ken's working act.
From a bag of coloured balls, not only do you know who is holding the gold one, but you also predict which coloured ball will be left in the bag for you.
All without peeks, no electronics or magnets.
Comes complete with various presentations from comedic to serious. This is a true worker of a routine that promises not just one, but two climaxes!
A bag of multi-coloured, miniature pool balls is emptied out into someone's hands and a gold ball is introduced.
Having dropped the balls back into the bag, the performer invites 4 volunteers to reach inside the bag and remove one ball each, leaving the performer with a ball for himself.
After a suitable presentation (body language reading, lie detection, intuition, dowsing, etc.), the performer identifies who is holding the gold ball.
Then, as a kicker surprise, the performer shows that he predicted which colored ball would be left in the bag for him!
- No ambiguity. You know exactly who picked the gold ball.
- No peeks. The bag is completely opaque.
- No magnets.
- No electronics.
- The prediction can be displayed before the routine begins. There are no multiple outs -- there is only one prediction.
- Basic written instructions are included in the box; full video instructions are available online.
- Supplied complete with high-quality, solid resin balls produced to a custom size for this routine by a pool ball factory.
- The bag is beautifully stitched to an even higher quality than the first version of Mr Golden Balls.
- Downloadable graphics in PowerPoint and Keynote versions to make this play huge.
- Alternative handlings using alternative objects (instead of balls) to customize this fantastic, hard-hitting, surprising routine.
This product doesn't have any reviews yet