Have you ever purchased a magic item, only to find out it wasn't right for you? Maybe you needed to return it but just didn't get around to it, or forgot? Merchant of Magic offer the BEST aftercare and returns policy in the magic world. Here's the details:
Within 7 days: Return the item back to MoM for a refund, store credit or exchange.
Merchant of Magic will accept, for return, credit or exchange, items that are in new condition, unworn, unused, unaltered and free of damages by the customer. For a refund or exchange, return the goods to the shop, or mail out your item to us within 7 days from the receipt of original order. Please note, refunds are exclusive of shipping cost. Items cannot be returned for a refund after 7 days from the receipt of original order. Items must be returned with all Merchant of Magic tags still attached and must be in their original packaging such as instructions and dust bags. This excludes unsealed DVD and software products due to copyright. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Within 365 days: Return the item back to MoM for a store credit or exchange
At the Merchant of Magic we give you a year to return it for something else instead.
You can return your purchase for up to 365 days from the purchase date. If you purchase on 29th Feb of a Leap Year, then you have until 29th Feb the following Leap Year to return those orders. That's four whole years! Yay!
You will be given a full online credit of it's value, so you can choose something else instead. (Returns must be unused, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging).
So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer care team will arrange the return with you.
With The Merchant of Magic 365 day return policy, there are no special catches. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition.
Return With The Merchant of Magic - It's Easy:
- Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- You will be provided with a special return code to include with your return package, it will also be your online credit code so you can choose something else instead.
- You may return items in person to the shop, or by post. If returning items by post, remember to obtain proof of posting. We recommend using an insured/registered service.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Once your return is received and inspected by the fulfillment center (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your credit will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your account within 7 days.
- Because of media copyright, we are unable to offer this service for Magic DVDS and Books unless they are still factory sealed. i.e in an original sealed wrapper.
- Due to their nature, Instant Downloads and Streaming videos can't be included in this policy.
Instant Download Videos and Ebooks
Given the nature of downloadable digital items, we do not generally offer a refund or credit on a purchase unless required under UK consumer law or other relevant consumer protection laws.