Egyptian Ink: Vanish the spectator's signature on their coin and have it appear on another.
Quite often a transposition effect requires a duplicate object to complete the effect.
What if you can take away that restriction?
Abdullah Mahmoud, from Egypt, has created a way to vanish the spectator's signature on their coin and have it appear on another.
This is more than just a moving ink effect.
Egyptian Ink allows you to create an impossible moment and souvenir between you and your spectators.
You have to check out the trailer to experience the impossible!
* Gimmick included
* Works with any currency
The 6 steps to perform Egyptian Ink by Sans Mind:
1) You ask a spectator to give you 2 coins.
2) You hold the first coin at the fingertips and ask the spectator to sign it.
3) Once signed, you give it to them to hold tightly in their fist.
4) Now you take the other coin and with just a small wave, the signature appears on the coin!
5) You tell the spectator to check the coin they are holding, the signature has gone!
6) You then sign the coin yourself, and hand it to the spectator to keep.
MoM Behind The Curtain Review of Egyptian Ink
Items 1 to 10 of 20 total