- Only Four: Shadows coin for the 21st century. Only four coins are used-totally clean, and you can stop worrying about flashing the fifth coin.
- Scatter: A mental and physical impossibility-a card trick that uses no cards. Includes a PDF so you can print off as many as you like.
- Motion: A Haunted Deck routine that needs no gaffs, no preparation-all you need is this DVD.
- Bad Habit: A strikingly visual routine with a coin, a cigarette box, and a spectator's hand.
- Chi!: A coin is held at the fingertips and punctured with the magician's finger. And yes, the coin is signed. What more is there to say?
- White or wheat: The spectator examines the aces, which you cleanly place on the table with empty hands. A second later, the selected card is found between them. And then the spectators examine the aces again. Includes the Ego slip control, which you absolutely will use.
This product doesn't have any reviews yet