The Thought Transmitter was one of the easiest and most devious ways to gain information written down by a spectator. But it did have its drawbacks, the wallet looked a little bit suspicious, the spectator had to write on a post it note inside the wallet and there were performance restrictions and also the problem that none of the parts were replaceable.
John Cornelius has now reworked the classic and brought it to new light. The Thought Transmitter Pro removes all of these issues. You can now have the spectator write on a business card which is then placed inside an innocent looking bus pass type wallet inbetween other cards and the wallet is then closed and never opened again. You can wrap a rubber band around it and lock it inside another sealable bag if you wish, the information is already yours!
The peek is very easy and casual and no one will see it coming, you never open the wallet again once the business card is placed inside it. This devious reworked device has now catapulted itself up into the big hitters of the peek world.
Points to Remember
- Wallet looks very innocent
- You can keep your own business and bank cards inside it
- Spectator can write on a business card and at the end they can have it as a keepsake.
- Updated workings of the gimmick make it just as easy to get the information but with much less risk of exposure
- Parts are now replaceable